Tsukihime: A Piece of Blue Glass Moon, the remake of the 2000-released romance visual novel Tsukihime, will launch for PlayStation 4 and Switch in summer 2021 in Japan, Type-Moon announced following the Fate Project New Year’s Eve TV Special 2020.
The remake’s staff and voice cast is as follows:
- Scenario and Supervision: Kinoko Nasu
- Character Design: Takashi Takeuchi
- Art Director: Hirokazu Koyama
- Direction and Script: BLACK
- Graphics: Takao Sougetsu, Kaetsu, Shima Udon, Neko Sunatori
- Script: Urushinohara
- Program: Kiyobee
- Music: Hideyuki Fukasawa, Keita Haga
- Logo Design: Winfanworks
- Theme Song: ReoNa “Seimeisen” (Sacra Music)
- Opening Animation: Ufotable
- Planning and Production: Type-Moon
- Shiki Toono (voiced by Ryousuke Kanemoto)
- Arcueid Brunestud (voiced by Ikumi Hasegawa)
- Ciel (voiced by Kaede Hondo)
- Akiha Toono (voiced by Shino Shimoji)
- Kohaku (voiced by Yuuki Kuwahara)
- Hisui (voiced by Kana Ichinose)
Comments are welcome and encouraged on Gematsu. However, we ask that you follow a simple set of guidelines:
- Read the full article before commenting.
- Stay on topic.
- No drive-by comments, including trolling, baiting, or shit-posting.
- Know when not to comment. If you do not care about a topic, you do not need to comment.
- No offensive comments. This includes abusive, threatening, pornographic, misleading, or libelous content / language, as well as general harassment and individual attacks.
- No port-begging.
- No console wars.
- Use spoiler tags when posting spoiler or NSFW (non-nude-only) content. For example: <spoiler>Woe is Leomon.</spoiler> State the subject of the content outside of the spoiler tags.
- Be respectful towards other commenters. You do not have to agree with each other, but debate politely. If you find that a commenter is not following this simple etiquette, do not carry on the conversation—simply report it.
Gematsu reserves the right to edit or delete any comments without notice. This comment policy is subject to change at any time.