New York City, Feb. 28, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — FTC Disclaimer: Any/all of the links on this Relief Factor post are affiliate links of which the author receives a small commission from sales of this product/service, but the price is the same to you.
Relief Factor is a pain-relief supplement that promises to help users reduce body pains associated with daily living, aging, as well as exercise. The formula contains ingredients that aim to support the body’s pathways related to inflammation and aches while restoring its flexibility and mobility – what is not to like?
With numerous organic ingredients, this formula reduces inflammation to take care of any joint aches and swelling. The number of reviews associated with Relief Factor is somewhat impressive, as there is no better way to judge a product than considering the user’s opinion. In The Relief Factor review, we take you through all the ingredient’s effectiveness, how it works, as well as where you can get the product.
What Is Relief Factor?
Relief Factor is a 100% drug-free botanical and fish oil supplement crafted to help the body reduce pains mostly associated with aging and much exercise. On the manufacturer’s official website, you’ll see that the company also claims that this product has ingredients that can decrease inflammation by providing the right body environment to fight joint aches. The supplement works by targeting the underlying issues from four different pathways to alleviate joint aches right from the roots.
Taking Relief Factor promises the following results:
- Joint stiffness
- Joint aches
Un-like most, Relief Factor is designed to be taken on a long-term basis as you will only realize its effects a few months after consistently using the medical anti-aging supplement. The product was clinically developed with a blend of four natural ingredients geared to improving the user’s healthy inflammatory response. These ingredients include; turmeric, Omega-3, Resveratrol, and Icariin.
Each ingredient has a different function that goes hand in hand with eliminating pains associated with age and exercise in the most natural way possible. Relief Factor plays a massive role in reducing joint pains and helps the body interpret discomforting signals. It is through this action that supports the reduction of many pains and aches. Further info and a discount can be found here on the official website!
Relief Factor Ingredients
To have a comprehensive understanding of how the product works, let’s look at the science behind the ingredients.
- Epimedium – Epimedium, commonly known as horny goat weed, has many effects against osteoporosis. Aside from offering therapeutical relief on this medical condition, Epimedium comes with anti-aging, anti-atherosclerosis, and even anti-depressant elements. While this component has some Icariin proportions, there is very little evidence that shows Icariin will be beneficial to your joints. At the same time, Relief Factor’s website claims that Icariin may help maintain the right amount of Nitric oxide, enhancing blood flow as well as supporting good tissue health. Given the obscure nature of evidence pointing to this supplement’s efficacy, we cannot precisely claim that Icariin could help reduce inflammation. Nonetheless, the great news is that Epimedium, the main component, has been exclusively tried, and the results showed that it could help address inflammation better.
- Japanese Fleeceflower – Resveratrol – This ingredient is found in Resveratrol, and its primary function is to promote healthy blood flow and support good vessel health. While the primary function of Relief Factor is alleviating any sign of pain in the joints, resveratrol promotes natural vascular reaction without much problems. It supports a healthy reaction to physical health, which, in turn, prevents inflammation in the body.
- Turmeric – Turmeric has been used widely as an ingredient on most weight-loss and pain-relief supplements, particularly because of its good nature for joints. Of all ingredients, turmeric is one that can effectively reduce joint aches and inflammation rapidly. New research reveals that, aside from reducing joint aches, turmeric has other medicinal properties of curcumin, as well as being a therapeutic element in various health conditions like diabetes, arthritis, heart disease, and even pulmonary disease. Although this is not the intended effect of turmeric in the Relief Factor joint pain relief and medical anti-aging supplement, its presence compounds the body’s rapid reaction to fighting such diseases.
- Omega-3 – One of the top features of omega-3 is that it contains EPA and DHA fatty acids – commonly found in fish oil. Various scientific studies and Relief Factor reviews have shown that omega-3 fatty acids are suppressing the expression of inflammatory genes, which, in turn, reduces joint aches associated with inflammation. Overall, the ingredients are all-natural as they have no incorporation of additives, harmful preservatives, and modified components. Therefore, they elicit natural responses from the body.
What Does The Relief Factor Do?
If you look through the manufacturer’s content on the official website, you’ll see that Relief Factor focuses on four top metabolic pathways in the body to help reduce aches and pains. The ingredients involved in this formula play a role in modifying the body’s joint pain reaction gene expression. Relief Factor has rich inflammatory agents that could help customers reduce swelling due to common root causes for inflammation. It also has high antioxidants that strengthen the body’s immune system as well as strengthen its natural joint pain response. In a nutshell, you should expect the following by using Relief Factor:
- Improved immune system
- Reduced minor aches and pain
- Lessen swelling and inflammation
- Alleviate all types of joint aches
Safety and Possible Side Effects
Relief Factor has been in the market for an extended period, and no user has ever reported any adverse side effects. If you look through the official website, you’ll see that it is recommended you start taking three packets, which translates to 12 capsules per day. At the early stages of using Relief Factor, you will expect sides effects like dizziness, loose stool, and nosebleeds, which will eventually go away. For some people, fish oil can be irritating for users with stomach sensitivity. However, using this formula along with food will reduce the side effects.
Another group of people who should consult a doctor before beginning this dosage is people using blood thinners. Some ingredients used in this formula increase blood flow, resulting in unwanted interactions in the blood system. Nonetheless, make sure to consult a doctor to give you personalized advice on how to use the supplement.
Is Relief Factor “Snake Oil?”
With several pain-relief supplements proliferating the market today, it is natural to grow a little paranoid when considering joint pain alleviation supplements. After having to look through what people say, we can assert that this pain relief and medical anti-aging supplement is not another “snake oil.”
There are essential ingredients in this product that have proven to address inflammatory issues, and a better question to ask would be whether Relief Factor is the best option to address inflammation. Given the complexities that have marred the business world and growing concerns about pain alleviation supplements’ efficacy, we wouldn’t say that The Relief Factor is ineffective.
At the same time, according to new research, we can say that omega-3 has incredible health benefits, which seem to target joint issues. Besides, turmeric has proven to be an excellent ingredient that may help bioavailability, absorption, especially when it works with omega-3.
Does Relief Factor Address Nerve Pain?
Relief Factor is integrated to help your body minimize aches emanating from aging, exercise, and everyday sedentary lifestyles. Therefore, we cannot say that it does not address nerve pain. If you look keenly, you’ll realize that it works in conjunction with the body’s integrated plan to address inflammation.
How Relief Factor Addresses Arthritis
Relief Factor is an anti-inflammatory formula that would help relieve joint aches. One consumer explained how they ordered Relief Factor to address knee aches emanating from arthritis in one Relief Factor review. To their surprise, the Relief Factor supplement not only addressed the inflammation that was caused by lymphedema but it helped their leg shrink considerably and addressed arthritis in totality with no side effects. At the same time, the consumer said she wished she had taken the supplement before and went further to say that she will keep ordering this best supplement to use it on a long-term basis.
Can I Use Relief Factor When I Have Other Underlying Conditions?
On the official website, you’ll see that there are no health conditions that may prevent you from taking this best supplement. However, according to most Relief Factor reviews, you should avoid using this supplement if you have allergies as it may impose some side effects.
Does Relief Factor Help with Sleep?
First, we do like that this formula provides a calm feeling that leads to good sleep. It contains passionflower, an ingredient used traditionally to calm the nervous system, to provide restful sleep and even offset any tension.
How to Make Relief Factor More Effective
If you want to restore your joints’ health with maximum efficacy, it is not wise to rely on Relief Factor alone. For maximum efficacy, try to move around as much as possible and avoid being sedentary. Besides, keep the joints, ligaments, and even tendons flexible by stretching at least a few times a week while maintaining a healthy weight.
Interaction of Relief Factor with Other Medicines
At a glance, Relief Factor is an incredible combination of fish oil ingredients that work in conjunction with the body in fighting aches and joint pain. It is exclusively composed of natural elements, and there are no documented incidences of severe interaction with any medicines.
What to Expect from Taking Relief Factor
Relief Factor has been used by millions of consumers suffering joint pain and inflammation in muscles and joints. In the United States alone, chronic joint pain emanating from arthritis affects a considerable number of people. According to most news and customers review, around 25% of adults have arthritis, which leads to severe joint aches.
Thankfully, Relief Factor is the best supplement that would help minimize these effects. Let’s take a look at what to expect from using it.
- It Gets Down To Inflammation – With several pain relief supplements in the market, finding the best supplement that addresses the problem’s root cause without any side effects might be challenging. Additionally, you might take a supplement that claims to treat joint pain without seeing any positive outcomes. Aside from getting rid of the joint pain, Relief Factor helps the user heal by addressing the root cause of the inflammation. This way, your body will heal in less than 3 months, and the chances of experiencing further pain will be obscure.
- Natural Ingredients – It isn’t surprising to find that, in most pain-relief supplements, “green is becoming the new red.” In other words, it’s not uncommon to find supplements claiming to have natural ingredients, but the truth is that the manufacturing companies have incorporated the ingredients with other artificial and genetically-modified elements. Instead of benefitting you, you’ll find that using these supplements will continually plummet your health to an even dire situation. With the Relief Factor joint pain alleviation formula, we can assert that all the ingredients are entirely “green.” It has Resveratrol, Turmeric, and Omega-3, which are all geared at reducing joint pain and inflammation.
- It Addresses Gout – If you’ve suffered arthritis or gout before, inflammation isn’t something new to you. At a glance, gout occurs when some component in your diet leads to severe inflammation, which gets incredibly painful. Research has shown such responses vary with different people, but the great news is that Relief Factor is the best supplement that can counteract gout with maximum efficacy.
- Relief Factor Can Address Arthritis – One of the most prominent perks of Relief Factor is that it would help address other conditions that you might have. If you, for instance, are seeking treatment for arthritis, and your doctor has told you not to use some supplements, Relief Factor could help address arthritis and minimize the joint pain and inflammation because there aren’t many things that can clash with this supplement.
- Drug-Free – If you read through any Relief Factor review, many customers prefer taking prescriptions for other health conditions along with supplements. Relief Factor neither contains drugs nor chemicals and harmful preservatives that can spoil the good taste of your food.
- Fish Oil Helps With Brain Functioning – Omega-3 is the prominent ingredient in Relief Factor and is the one responsible for winning the war against inflammation. At the same time, this ingredient contains natural botanical fish oil known for boosting the brain. If you use Relief Factor consistently, you’ll start seeing a tremendous increase in your brain activity in less than 3 months.
- Natural Healing – According to research, as you get older, you take much longer to heal than when you were young. One way to increase the body’s immune reaction is getting a diet rich in supplements, but the result is often a further plunge in your body’s immune response. Thankfully, Relief Factor has an excellent collation of ingredients meant to keep your body healthy as it supplies your aging muscles and cells with better rejuvenating nutrients.
- A Better Immune System – While the primary job of Relief Factor is to address joint pain and inflammation, the ingredients go beyond that and boost your immune system. Although your immunity might begin to plummet as a result of old age, your health will bounce back to its optimum if you take Relief Factor.
- Improved Cardiovascular Health – Blood flow is crucial to keeping a healthy body, but it declines as you get older. As a top ingredient in Relief Factor, turmeric boosts the blood flow and keeps your organs healthy. This will, in turn, boost your energy and make you incredibly vibrant.
Relief Factor Privacy
When you get to the official website, you’ll be required to enter some personalized information geared to helping you have a much better experience. As several cybercrime cases continue to proliferate in companies that have implemented cloud storage, you might be worried about your online privacy.
Relief Factor will neither share nor sell your information to third parties. Although some portion of this information may be shared with the people that may help them operate the website, it only operates according to the legal jurisdiction.
How Exactly Does The Program Work?
Admittedly, Relief Factor Company has slightly complicated billing and operation modules, but the great news is that it has positive outcomes that everyone will like. The QuickStart package contains 49 packets made up of two soft gels and two pills. For the first seven days, you’ll have to take three pills, after which you take 2 per day for another two weeks.
Relief Factor features a heavily discounted three-week patch, but what happens after the three weeks is that you’ll receive a continuous supply coupled with additional billing. For the first 21 days, the following is a breakdown of the amount you’ll be expected to pay for 3-week Quick Start and Shipping and Handling. Once the 21 days are over, you’ll receive a steady monthly supply of the pills each month, giving you as much as you need, which is billed per month with additional Shipping and Handling.
Where To Buy Relief Factor Pain Relief Supplement
It is recommended that you make the order on the official website. Given the nature of the supply mechanism, ordering from the official website will help you avoid online scams and ensure you get a seamless provision of the supplement. At the same time, it will help you have a good connection with the company customer care team if you may have any queries.
Price Of Relief Factor
Relief Factor is not available on any independent online retail stores, and you can only find it on the manufacturer’s official website. Also, it is mandatory for anyone looking to purchase this product to join their subscription program. The introductory price advertised for the first month’s supply is very low. After that, consumers will be required to pay a monthly subscription.
Although Relief Factor has one of the most confusing price models, it is safe to say Relief Factor is easy to order. After two weeks of making the purchase, you’ll be charged an additional payment for a 60-day supply and shipping, and it will be an ongoing subscription. Nonetheless, if you ordered one of the Quick Start packages and you don’t want it to be ongoing, you can call or email the company’s customer care team to cancel your order.
On the other hand, there is a Non-member rate where you’ll be charged for a 30-day supply plus a shipping fee. All customers have no obligation whatsoever, and they can therefore cancel an order anytime as they wish, which is something else we like. Visit the official website here to find a discounted price!
If you look through any review, it’s uncommon to find consumers who have purchased the supplement and found it ineffective. If you may feel that you haven’t gotten the results you expected yet and want to return the package, it is recommended that you return the product within 90-days of the purchase date.
Keep in mind that you’ll have to return the shipment in its original condition – with the original green or blue packaging, unopened and unaltered in any way. Although you’ll receive a full refund, it doesn’t include shipping costs, but all you’ll have to do is write “refused” on the package and send it back.
Relief Factor Reviews – Final Thoughts
If you would like to get a pain relief supplement for joint pain, flexibility, or protection against wear and tear associated with old age, it would be best if you can try this formula in your diet.
Relief Factor is an organic formula that helps ease muscle pains and other aches in other parts of the body. It is made from a list of quality ingredients with inflammatory agents to take care of pains and swelling. Based on Relief Factor customer reviews, it is no secret that this product is of high quality and effective in addressing pain associated with inflammation.
11335 NE 122nd Way #140
Kirkland, WA 98034
E-Mail: [email protected]
We at ProductWorld are a team of five people who want to support our readers with some in-depth product reviews from various categories. One of these categories are supplements for diffeneret purposes. We try to find the useful supplements among all those which hit the market and show you all the details you should know before buying them.
These products should be always helpful and with our experience in product reviews we should be able to point out those aspects. This is why we like to pass this information over to you. FYI – This post contains affiliate links, meaning, we recommend products and services we have used or know well and may receive commission if you purchase them too (at no additional cost for you).
This post is for informational purposes only. The information does not constitute advice or an offer to buy.
The FDA will never approve a dietary supplement. According to the Food and Drug Administration, dietary supplements are a category of their own, and they are not subject to FDA regulation or approval. If a company is claiming that the FDA approves their diet supplement, run. This is a clear misrepresentation. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
Any purchase done from this story is done on your own risk. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. You should consult a licensed health care professional before any such purchase or starting any supplement, dietary, or exercise program, especially if you are pregnant or have any pre-existing injuries or medical conditions. Any purchase done from this link is subject to final terms and conditions of the website that is selling the product. The content on this release does not take any responsibility directly or indirectly. Contact the vendor of the product directly.
This news has been published for the above source. ProductWorld [ID=17109]
Disclaimer: The information does not constitute advice or an offer to buy. Any purchase made from this story is made at your own risk. Consult an expert advisor/health professional before any such purchase. Any purchase made from this link is subject to the final terms and conditions of the website’s selling. The content publisher and its distribution partners do not take any responsibility directly or indirectly. If you have any complaints or copyright issues related to this article, kindly contact the company this news is about.