One of the very best Sci-Fi Shows, the most creative and innovative science-fiction shows on Netflix just returned to Netflix.
The third season of Love, Death & Robots just came to the streaming giant yesterday and it’s excellent, filled with some of the most outstanding animations I’ve ever seen.
Season 3 has a total of 9 episodes. One is a continuation of a story that began in Season 2, the first time this show’s short films have gotten a sequel.
Even just the episode titles are enough to get you in the mood for some crazy, bizarre best Sci-Fi Shows—not to mention the stories they’re based on and the talented directors and animation studios who created them. David Fincher makes his Love, Death & Robots debut this season as well.
best Sci-Fi Shows Season 3’s episodes are:
- Three Robots: Exit Straggles, directed by Patrick Osborne, is based on the story by John Scalzi.
- Bad Traveling, directed by David Fincher, is based on the story of Neal Asher.
- The Very Pulse of the Machine, directed by Emily Dean, based on the story by Michael Swanick
- Night of the Mini-Dead, directed by Robert Bisi & Andy Lyon, based on the story by Jeff Fowler and Tim Miller
- Kill Team Kill, directed by Jennifer Yuh Nelson, based on the story by Justin Coates
- Swarm, directed by Tim Miller, based on the story by Bruce Sterling
- Mason’s Rats, directed by Carlos Stevens, based on the story by Neal Asher (and adapted to script by one of my favorite fantasy authors, Joe Abercrombie)
- In Vaulted Halls Entombed, directed by Jerome Chen, based on the story by Alan Baxter
- Jibaro, directed and written by Alberto Mielgo