ODESSA, Texas (Nexstar) – Ace Hardware and IHOP will be raising money for Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals this month.
Ace Hardware will participate in the Round-Up for Kids Campaign throughout the month of April, allowing customers to donate their change to the cause. MCH says 100 percent of those funds will go directly to the Children’s Miracle Network.
Over at IHOP, the company has extended its traditional National Pancake Day event into a month-long celebration. Proceeds from the event will also go directly to the Children’s Miracle Network.
The proceeds collected from each event will allow the CMN to purchase needed equipment for patients and training for staff.
Specifically, the funds raised will go to the NICU and Pediatrics Units at MCHS.
Here are a list of participating locations:
- Westlake Ace Hardware, 4652 E. University Blvd., Odessa
- Westlake Ace Hardware, 1004 Andrews Highway, Midland
- Harris Lumber, 1515 E. FM 700, Big Spring
- Ace Hardware, 410 S. Betty Ave., Monahans
- Ace Home Center, 2100 W. Dickson Blvd. Fort Stockton
- 2973 JBS Parkway, Odessa
- 2507 Loop 250, Midland
- 301 E. Interstate 20, Midland